Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sundance

On Friday I had the chance to go snowboarding. It was my very first time too. My first time up, I rode with my friend Brylee. We were freaking out all the way up and we HATED it! But once we got off we were better. But then I started down and it was so hard! It took me literally two hours to go down the mountain the first time. And towards the end, I took off my snowboard and sledded down. Then my friend Colton made me go down a second time. So I got up there and I did really well down the first hill, but then I got fed up with it and strapped out of my snowboard and again sledded down the rest of the mountain. Except this time it slid out from under me and Colton had to go down and get it. Gladly for me it didn't hit anyone and he was able to go get it. But since I was sore and tired I quit for the day! Then I sat in the lodge for at least 4 hours with Corbin and Mailey. That was my first and most likely only time snowboarding.

No comments: